ALF JONES CYCLES TERMS & CONDITIONS
The term ‘Alf Jones Cycles’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is 82 Chester Road, Gresford, Wrexham, LL12 8NT.
Our company registration number is 709539118. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales
The information, descriptions, specs and images displayed on our website are updated regularly and we aim for them to be as accurate and complete as possible, but due to the vast amount of products available (historical and current) and spec information details, they may not always be entirely accurate. Alf Jones Cycles has no obligation to update the information on our website, but we aim to do so as often as we can, but should not be held responsible for any errors in this information provided or advice given in terms of product suitability through our website information. Please only rely on the general information provided from our website at your own risk, and if you are unsure of any product details then please get in touch with us at firstname.lastname@example.org before placing your order via our website.
If you have ordered a product from our website, based on our website descriptions and images, which you feel does not meet your requirements then please get in touch with us to return the product via our RETURNS POLICY page HERE
Nothing in these Terms and Conditions will reduce your statutory rights relating to faulty or mis-described goods. Further information about your rights is available from your Local Authority Trading Standards Department or Citizen’s Advice Bureau.
Prices for our products vary seasonally and are also subject to change without notice from our suppliers and therefore to the consumer. We reserve the right at any time to modify or change these prices, or discontinue a product or service (or any part or content thereof) without notice. We shall not be liable to you or to any third-party for any modification, price change, update, suspension or discontinuance of product or service that may affect your purchase.
On occasions, the prices payable and promotions offered online may differ from those prices and promotions offered at the same time in store.
The price of the Goods does not include delivery charges which will be as advised during the check-out process, before you confirm your order.
The price of the Goods and Services is inclusive of VAT (where applicable) at the current rate chargeable in the UK. If the rate of VAT changes between the date of Order and the date of delivery, we will adjust the VAT you pay unless you have already paid for the Goods or Services in full before the change in VAT
All prices are quoted in pounds sterling. The prices include Value Added Tax at the prevailing rate, unless otherwise specified. All delivery charges are additional.
In the unlikely event that the price shown on the checkout page is wrong, and we discover this before accepting your order, we are not required to sell the goods to you at the price shown. We always try and ensure that the prices of goods shown on our website are accurate, but occasionally genuine errors may occur. If we discover an error in the price of the goods that you have ordered we will let you know as soon as possible and give you the option of reconfirming your order at the correct price or cancelling it.
TERMS OF SALE
The order you place via our Alf Jones Cycles website constitutes an offer to purchase the Goods or Services in accordance with these Terms & Conditions. Please read and check your order before placing it, as you are responsible for ensuring that the terms of the order are correct. You may only purchase Goods or Services from us if you meet any legal age requirement necessary for purchase of the same.
Any email, order confirmation or other electronic acknowledgement by us of receipt of an order does not constitute legal acceptance by us of your order. The order shall only be deemed accepted by us, and a contract formed when:
- you have paid for the Goods or Services and monies have been received by us; and
- where applicable, the Goods have been dispatched and we have sent you a dispatch confirmation; or
- where applicable, the Service(s) have been carried out.
All Orders placed via our Alf Jones Cycles website are subject to stock availability. In the unlikely event that you are either able to place an order online for an item that is not available from stock, (listed as ‘in stock’ in error) or it is necessary for Alf Jones Cycles to amend or cancel an order, then we will contact you as soon as possible to discuss either amending or cancelling your order.
Orders can be placed via the website at any time, but please note orders will only be processed by us on the next working day, during our opening hours stated HERE.
If your order is cancelled by Alf Jones Cycles, you will be refunded in full via the original purchase payment method, including the shipping charge.
We currently only accept orders originating from and for delivery to UK addresses.
We will retain details of your order in our database, (but not payment card details), and these details can be made available to you on request from us via email@example.com
We accept payment through the website by Switch, Delta, Electron, Visa, MasterCard and American Express, Paypal and V12 Finance.
Our website hosts a secure payment gateway, so your card details will not be stored on our website and we do not have access to this data.
We use a secure payment server with state-of-the-art encryption and secure socket layer (SSL) technology for the safe and private transfer of credit card information.
Additionally, we have security measures in place to protect our customer database and access to this database is restricted internally.
SHIPPING & DELIVERIES
Alf Jones Cycles uses a variety of postal services and couriers to deliver your orders dependent mainly on product size and weight, including Royal Mail, TNT, and Fedex. We aim to get your orders to you as quickly as we can, but sometimes there can be delays. Some important points to note are:
- We currently only accept orders originating from and for delivery to UK addresses.
- Any dates quoted by Alf Jones Cycles for delivery of a product are approximate only and we cannot be held liable for any costs incurred if delivery is delayed.
- Please be aware that Royal Mail First Class postal service can take up to 7 days. This is under the terms of Royal Mail and is out of our control.
- 3rd Party couriers can deliver direct delivery orders between the hours of 7am and 9pm.
- Delivery of an order shall be completed when we deliver the Goods to the delivery address given in the order and the Goods will be your responsibility from the time of delivery.
- If our courier is unable to deliver the Goods, they will either attempt to deliver to a neighbour, attempt to redeliver the following day, leave a card for you to rearrange a suitable time for re-delivery or leave the parcel at your local Post Office for you to collect.
- Alf Jones Cycles shall have no liability for any delay in delivery of the Goods, or failure to deliver the Goods, where the delay or failure is caused either by an event outside our control or your failure to provide us with adequate delivery instructions or any other instructions that are relevant.
- If we miss our estimated delivery deadline for your order or, in the absence of any estimate being given, we have not delivered the Goods within 30 days after the dispatch confirmation, you reserve the right to cancel your order and receive a full refund from Alf Jones Cycles via the original purchase payment method.
CLICK & COLLECT
Some brands we deal with are ‘Click & Collect’ only, so you cannot arrange to have these products shipped. When ordering on the website, you will be notified if this is the case at check-out and you can arrange to collect/pick-up in store.
You can choose ‘Click & Collect’ on any other product when purchasing through our website and arrange for collection/pick-up in store if you prefer.
PRICE MATCH PROMISE
Here at Alf Jones Cycles, we aim to be as competitive as we can for our customers. If you have seen a product cheaper with another retailer, we will try our very best to match it. Please call, email or ask in store for further details. Price Match Promise T&C’s below:
- item must be same product as we are offering at Alf Jones Cycles (year, model, colour, size)
- item must be IN STOCK with the competitor at the time of price matching
- online price must include delivery charge, if not then delivery charge will be added
- item must not be a multi-offer buy (ie. buy one get one free)
- either written quote from store or visible weblink to the online item must be provided for clarification of offer (verbal quotes from other retailers and club discount deals will not be accepted, the ‘offer’ has to be visible to the general public)
- Alf Jones Cycles can only price match against other UK-based retailers
- Black Friday deals are sometimes included in our Price Match policy but only at our discretion
- all price match offers are at Alf Jones Cycles discretion and staff members at Alf Jones Cycles reserve the right to decline a Price Match request at any point
LOYALTY PROGRAMS & VOUCHER CODES
Multiple Alf Jones Cycles offers cannot be used in conjunction with one another. Where more than one offer is available on the same product only one discount will apply. The offer giving the greatest saving will be applied in the basket. Equally, voucher code offers cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotional offer, including loyalty schemes. Proof of club memberships allowing for discounts may be required when placing an order through the Alf Jones Cycles website.
If you are not satisfied by our service in any way, please contact us on 01978 854300 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. At Alf Jones Cycles, we aim to deal with all enquiries fairly, confidentially and quickly. We will acknowledge your contact as quickly as possible. We try to resolve most issues immediately, but where this is not possible, we will keep you informed about progress until a satisfactory resolution has been achieved. If you are not happy with any aspect of our online service, discover a fault/error with our website, or if you have any queries or comments relating to an order placed online, please contact us via our contact page HERE and we will do everything we can to help you.
This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited unless expressly consented by us.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- We use a secure payment server with state-of-the-art encryption and secure socket layer (SSL) technology for the transfer of credit card information. Additionally, we have security measures in place to protect our customer database and access to this database is restricted internally.You agree and acknowledge that we own or are licensed to use all copyright, database rights, trade marks and other intellectual property rights in and to all parts of this web site, and to the business of Alf Jones Cycles, including the structure, design and layout of the web site.
In order to buy products from us or use our web site you must do so according to these terms and conditions. By registering on the website or purchasing through it you are agreeing to be bound by them. Alf Jones Cycles reserves the right to change these Terms and Conditions by updating this page. Last Updated 20.05.20
ALF JONES CYCLES registered address: 82 Chester Road, Gresford, Wrexham, LL12 8NT. Registered in England & Wales Company Number: 709539118